Monday, December 17, 2007

A Year in Review

Another year down. Time is flying by way too quickly in my opinion. In honor of the upcoming transition to a new year that I have to remember when writing the current date, I've decided to come up with a list of my favorite things from this year (if I happen to talk about something that was around prior to 2007, let it go. Sometimes I'm a bit delayed.) Here goes nothing:


Favorite Movie: Shrek the 3rd!

Favorite TV Show: The Biggest Loser

Favorite Game: Dance Dance Revolution (Great Workout!)
Favorite Gift Idea: MyPublisher Photo Books

Favorite Home Good: Aromatic Oil Reed Diffusers

Favorite Shampoo/Conditioner: Herbal Essences Color Me Happy

Favorite Chap Stick: Un-Petrolatum-Vanilla

Favorite Face Product: SabonNYC - Mud Mask (I actually love all of their products)

Favorite Body Product: JR Watkins Vanilla Dry Oil Body Mist


Favorite Recipe: Wholefood's (in Atlanta) Vegan Chocolate Mousse


Favorite Ice Cream: Soli Organic's Dairy Free Ice Cream (any flavor!)


Favorite Bakery: Babycakes NYC

2007 MVP: My new doggy Muffin! :D


Those are some of my favorites. What are yours?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was there when you discovered the sausage! woo hoo