Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Holidays to Me!


So it's a bit early for the holidays to be here, and by no means am I rushing them. However, I just received an email about a new book release by a chef and author whom I really respect. I learned of Myra Kornfeld when I took cooking classes at The Natural Gourmet school in NYC. She creates Vegetarian and Vegan cuisine using healthy and nutritious ingredients. I currently have her book titled The Voluptuous Vegan and just received a note that she has a brand new holiday cookbook, The Healthy Hedonist Holidays. Now I can honestly say that I have no idea what recipes she has put into this book, but I want it! If anyone has it, or if anyone is interested in trying out some of her recipes, let me know!

1 comment:

Paolo Tresor said...

Yes, we all love Voluptuous Vegan and now this...thanks for sharing. We are at http://wellnesspicks.blogspot.com/